Friday, October 03, 2008

Family Pictures

We were thrilled this past Saturday to have some family pictures taken at our house by an amazing photographer in our area, Kari McGrath.



What a blessing to be able to preserve moments like this not only for us, but also, we pray, for future generations of our family. I trust that it doesn't seem too self-serving to have preserved them here, too, and that you will enjoy seeing them.




I could not recommend Kari more highly. If you are anywhere near our area, and have portrait needs, you won't go wrong working with her. Just click on the hyperlink above to visit Kari's website.














4 comments:

jenn said...

I love these! And can't wait to take a nap in that chair because its my favorite too!!!

I love you all, Jennifer is like a kindred spirit which makes me feel sorry for you, Johnny since you really don't need 2 or us in your life. God obviously thought you needed it though :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture with the feet! They are so sweet. (Aren't you glad I FINALLY made a comment?!)

Johnny W. Collett said...

Lauren,

I am, of course, thrilled! I knew you could do it. Have a great break.

Mechille said...

Johnny and Jennifer. I love the pics. The kids are lovely, you all are as well. I am glad that everything is going well for you. Keep in touch.